søndag 1. oktober 2023

Mrs. White-Trash



She was always walking around without underwear, only wearing a T-shirt, yeah, just like she fucken OWNED the place.

But the cunt was living on welfare, so basically she was screwing me, by high taxes, and I thought it was only just if she was forced to pay something back to me.

And if she had been a good woman, someone worthy of my respect, she would have covered her windows anyway, not flashing her thighs for any man to see.

So basically it just HAD TO be done, and I busted inside while she was sitting in her sofa, in a blue T-shirt and nothing more.

She was watching shit on the TV, drinking cheap beer.

She froze instantly when she did see the gun, and she did know the drill, as most ghetto trash-cunts do.

- Off with the glasses! (she did comply)

- Off with the T-shirt! (she did comply)

- Get on your feets! (she did comply)

- Go to the armrest! (she did comply)

- Bend over! Ass up! (she did comply)

- Hands on your back so I can cuff'em! (she did comply)

She did not even have time to bite the pillow, I was going in dry!

Trashy cunts like her are always obnoxious, so an assblasting is always mandatory to me on these kinda women, it kinda puts them to place, right from the very start.

Looking down upon her big, fat, and pale white-trash ass both aroused me, and made me go into a frenzy.

I pounded her wildly, like an animal.

- Admit that you're a cunt now! Admit it! (she did comply)

- You've been teasing for years, confess, confess! (she did comply)

"WOOO HOOO!" I was shouting, as my first load of cum did explode deep into her ass.

- Now get on your knees and suck me, unless you'd rather have another go at your ass! (whimpering and tearstained she did comply)

Her pathetic tears only made me despise her even more, because cunts like her always see themselves as victims, even thou they always bring the mess down upon themselves, and they alone are the only to blame for their current status.

And she started sucking, and obviously she was good at it, a lot of practice I guess, and she swallowed it all (she really DID know the drill)

Her sucking was the last thing i needed her mouth open to achieve, so I ballgagged her, and told her to show me her bedroom (she did comply)

I cuffed her hands, to each their bedpole, and roped her ancles to each of theirs; she was spreading open wide, as the annoying foul cunt she was.

I did enjoy that night, filling her with impregnating slyme whenever I wanted to. I mean, she'd be having some ghetto thug bastard child soon enough anyway, so it may just as well be mine, as I was about to pay for it by my taxes.

When I wasn't pumping her, I just enjoyed her naked body as a mattress, to sleep upon, plugging her cunt with my cock, making sure the spunk stayed inside her.

Next morning I left her there, still cuffed and bound, and tipped off some annoying streetgang thugs that there was some free pussy in the house.

Stupid punks swallowed my bate, and I did wait a good little while before tipping off the cops too.

Cops caught the streetpunks in the act, literally, and arrested them all.

Later on she was called Mama 55, as she delivered a bastard child nine months after the happening.

There was counted 55 marks in the bedpoles, and none of these were mine...







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar